WJ Riegel Rail Solutions, LLC in Selkirk, NY is hiring full time railroad construction laborers.
- Construction experience preferred but not required
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Experience working around equipment
- Travel required for out of town jobs. Paid hotels and daily per diem
- Valid driver's license
- Mandatory Pre-employment and random drug testing
- $20/hour starting pay with room for fast advancement
- Health insurance and company match 401K
- WJRRS is an equal opportunity employer
For over 40 years, W. J. Riegel Rail Solutions has provided railroad design, new construction, maintenance and track inspection services to public and private track owners in the Northeast. A focus on employee and workplace safety, along with efficient equipment and development of industry best practices allows W.J. Riegel Rail Solutions to maintain a competitive bidding approach and a continued increase in repeat and long term customers.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.