Strickland & Sons Pipeline, Inc. is currently searching for entry-level candidates for field work. No previous experience is required. This position is a great opportunity to grow in a family owned company that has been in business for 35 years. We offer paid vacation, paid holidays, 401k retirement program, profit sharing, insurance and other benefits. Monday-Fridays day shift, some Saturdays required. No limit on overtime hours.
- Must provide own transportation
- Must be 18+ years old
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Flagging traffic
- General Maintenance of equipment and tools
- Clean up around job site
- Shoveling/raking of dirt, gravel and/or asphalt
- Operating small equipment
- Set up/maintenance of erosion control
- Loading and unloading of materials
- Checking/maintaining grade stakes
- Cleaning tractors
The above duties will be performed outside, and require periods of walking, standing, and bending. This job also requires lifting of up to 50 lbs and these job duties are not all inclusive and may be added to at any time.
SSP is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, severe/morbid obesity, medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, alienage or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.