Estimator - Residential Renovations
WHO WE ARE:
Revive is a VC-backed, fast-growing proptech company focused on delivering the best renovation experience for homeowners, real estate agents, and contractors. Remodeling should be exciting, but oftentimes is a nightmare. Revive’s platform brings peace of mind by combining friendly-financing, contractor support, and award-winning technology to drive predictability & transparency.
Revive is based in Orange County, CA but supports projects in 11 states with a plan to provide nation-wide support within 2 years. In 2022, Revive won the Real Estate Innovation Award at the National Associations of Real Estate iOi Summit and Revive’s Mobile App was recognized for an award at the Ad Federation Awards.
As an Estimator you are one of Revive's internal experts regarding all things scoping, construction, and renovation. You will be working closely with our Property Advisors, Designers, and Project Leads to ensure we are providing the most accurate and appropriate renovation proposals to our customers. Coming from a construction or renovation background, you are either a licensed General Contractor, were a GC, or have worked with multiple GCs over the course of your career. We pride ourselves on providing accurate, trustworthy estimations to clients. Combining your past experience with our industry-leading technology will help to create the best renovation experience around.
This role is located in the Bay Area and will require someone who is comfortable traveling to project sites in areas such as (San Jose, Santa Cruz, Oakland, San Francisco, and more).
- Provide quick and extremely accurate project scopes and budgets to our Property Advisors
- Utilize Revive estimation technology, Matterports, and past projects to provide industry-leading estimates
- Respond in a timely manner to any emails, texts, or calls from Revive team members as well as contractors and clients
- Provided a detailed list of required materials and estimated labor needed to meet the renovation timeline and goals
- Help train contractors on Revive’s proprietary technology
- 4+ years in the construction or renovation industry
- Extensive residential construction, ideally around pre-sale renovations
- General Contractor license or experience working closely with multiple GCs
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at different stages (experience with a high volume of work)
- Motivated to learn new technology and processes that are changing industry standards as well as client experience
- Experience with project management software such as Buildertrend and Trello
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a renovations or proptech startup
- Specialization in pre-sale renovations
Compensation for this role has a base of 80k plus commission with on-target pay of 100k. Commission/bonuses are not capped.EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure we are reasonably accommodating for individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.