Ledegar Roofing Company (La Crosse, WI) is seeking a motivated individual to join our growing team! Our new Foreman will receive great training with a senior foreman to be fully prepared to do great work.
A foreman is responsible for leading a roofing crew to perform work safely and productively per specifications and to the standards of the company and customer resulting in quality commercial roofing installations. This is a full-time, year-round, outdoor position, with a starting wage of $$25.00 - $30.00 per hour (pay is based on experience level)
The Foreman will learn how to provide leadership to a crew, resulting in efficient and professional roofing installation and will also learn to manage labor, materials, and equipment.
- 2-3 years of commercial roofing experience
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Extensive knowledge of low sloped roofing systems (BUR, EPDM, TPO, PVC, Architectural Metal & others)
- 21 years of age or older
- Comprehension of construction documents & OSHA regulations
- Proficient in math skills relevant to roofing work
- Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- Self-motivated with strong leadership abilities
- Ability to execute and teach others to execute roof system installation skills