Project Manager / Integrator
Halme, Inc., a leading underground utility and grading contractor in NE South Dakota, is seeking applications for an experienced Project Manager/Integrator to join our team.
The qualities that this position requires are being detail oriented, excellent follow through, and negotiation skills with project owners, subcontractors, and project engineers. This position will be tasked with leading our project management department along with integration of all processes company wide. Experience with civil construction is a plus but not necessary.
Halme, Inc. is a family business with family values which we hold to be our guide in business, and we are looking for someone that has similar values for a long-term win-win relationship.
Pay is negotiable but will be approximately $90,000 to $130,000 per year DOE.
- Competency is the minimum standard and all employees should strive to exceed the standard.
- Always be accountable for your actions.
- All employees are responsible for adhering to all safety rules.
- Bring a positive attitude to work each and every day.
- Always maintain the basic human integrity values- Honesty, Sincerity, Trustworthiness, Fairness, Modesty, Humility, Respect and Ethics.
- Positive communication is a must to maintain a successful workplace.
Win as a Team
- A safety culture is the responsibility of all employees at Halme.
- Lead through example and humility.
- Always strive for win/win relationships through all dealings with others.
Heart and Balance
- Safety is a top priority, and the proper training and equipment will be provided by Halme Inc.
- All employees shall strive to be home to their respective families at a reasonable hour.
- Halme's goal is to build a workplace that our employees can retire from.