Journeyman Electrician or Residential Wireman & Apprentice
PLEASE NOTE: Only applications with resumes will be considered.
- Service Calls
- Panel Changes
- Minor commercial work
Must have Residential Experience
- Apprentice must have 2 year Residential and Commercial experience
License/Certification for Journeyman or Wireman
- Valid Drivers License
- Journeyman License if Journeyman
- Residential Wiremans License if wireman
Salary - based on experience
- Journeyman Electrician - $24.00 - $29.00
- Residential Wireman - $23.00 - $28.00
- Apprentice (work with someone with license only)- $14.00 - $19.00
- Atlas MD Healthcare
- Dental Insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Holiday pay
- Company Vehicle can be driven home everyday in Wichita area
- 8 hour shifts Monday - Friday
- Weekends - optional
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit. The law also requires that employers reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' sincerely held religious practices, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the employer's business.