Maintenance Assistant with basic knowledge of apartment maintenance a plus. Full or part time. Full time includes benefits. Hiring for a maintenance assistant to assist Maintenance Supervisor. Must be willing to paint, have basic maintenance knowledge, and is willing to learn.
Our company seeks a Maintenance Assistant to keep our facilities clean and well-maintained. In this role, you perform painting, plumbing, carpentry, and preventive maintenance and repair duties. It's also your responsibility to maintain property overall curb appeal from picking up debris, insert any missing or removed window screens, and attend to any other maintenance issues that fall within your skillset. Our ideal candidate has some, handyman skills, and basic knowledge of plumbing and carpentry. However, we will provide on-the-job training to the right person.
Maintenance Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee building maintenance needs
- Complete units for market ready including painting
- Fix minor issues related to electricity, plumbing, and other systems
- Maintain an organized maintenance shop
Maintenance Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Maintenance Experience (preferred)
- Skills in or knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, and HVAC systems (preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Physical stamina to work on your feet and lift/move equipment
- Valid driver's license
We offer complete full benefit package for full time employees, paid holiday, vacation, and sick Offer health, life, dental and vision insurance. 401K employers match after 6 months of employment.
We do drug screening and background check so only those need to apply that can pass the drug screening and background.
Click "apply" today!