EDA Contractors, Inc., a specialty construction firm, is seeking a motivated individual looking to join an exciting and diverse team. This is a tremendous opportunity for an individual who wants to join specialty contractor that performs work on many of the largest construction projects in the Northeast. The candidate must have experience in exterior envelope construction. Responsible for project scheduling, material and subcontractor procurement, construction coordination, site logistics, project change management, and budget forecasts. Position also requires customer interaction at a very high level.
Hiring in 3 locations:
• EDA Contractors is looking for Project Managers with 5 years’ experience in exterior envelope construction
• Responsible to manage project scheduling, material and subcontractor procurement, construction coordination, site logistics, project change management, and budget forecasts.
• Roofing systems include single ply membranes (EPDM, PVC, TPO), SBS, Hot modified, underground waterproofing systems, and air vapor barriers, both liquid and sheet applied.
• Manage construction of commercial, healthcare, and educational facilities in the New Jersey New York metropolitan area.
• Panel systems include aluminum composite panels, insulated panels, single skin corrugated panels, phenolic panels, fiber cement panels, etc.
• Project Managers will be responsible for project controls for all phases; Pre-Construction,
Construction and Construction Close-out which includes the ability to know the scope and construction contracts, have overall responsibility to act as a liaison between contract and management teams, provide direction, supervision and control of all administrative, operation and maintenance personnel, subcontractors and/or other related services.
• Candidates will be required to provide accurate cost forecasts, oversee project submittals and schedules, maintain records of conversation with customers, respond to emails in a timely manner, review purchase orders from suppliers and attend weekly project meetings for various on-going projects.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Five (5) years of construction management experience is desired
Strong and demonstrated attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
Ability to multi-task and take direction
Knowledge of Construction Industry
Proficient in Excel, Word, Adobe
Paid time off
Health insurance with medical, dental and vision
401K eligible after 2 months, company matching after one (1) year of employment
Performance based merit increase
Company wide events
Lunch N Learns
Free coffee and snacks