Country Carpenter, LLC is seeking Apprentice Carpenters who are able to take direction and are open to learning new techniques.
We are a small, family business based north of Seattle that was established in 1996. We specialize in outdoor living spaces such as decks, patio covers, outdoor kitchens, and all the bells and whistles of outdoor features that can be put onto the exterior of your home. The company owner started out as a Finish Carpenter before starting Country Carpenter, LLC and moving his craft to decks and outdoor features for folks around the Seattle area. He has always prided himself on creativity, details, and clean sites. We are a design/build company and do our own work; no subcontracting.
Duties: Lead crew of 1-2 people through knowledge of carpentry and a great work ethic.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in building. The ideal candidate will be well rounded within all aspects of carpentry and experience in construction but we will train as needed.
- Must be confident in running a job site, have good communication skills, and be qualified to run most power tools.
- Need to have a valid driver's license, reliable automobile, and some basic power tools and basic hand tools.
Note: Framing-only skills do not meet our needs for this position.
Duties: Follow direction of Lead, complete daily tasks, and work as a team player.
- No experience necessary; we will train! The ideal candidate will be energetic with a drive to learn the carpentry trade and have some background in construction.
- Need to have a valid driver’s license, reliable automobile, and some hand tools.
We keep a safe and comfortable environment on our sites and no job is the same. We are creative with our custom builds and hope that our employees love what they do while they are here!
- Health insurance offered after a 90-day probation period
- Four paid holidays throughout the year
- Paid vacation after one year with the company
Jobs are north of Seattle so applicants should live comfortably close to make a reasonable commute.