WWTP Treatment Specialist
Perform varied tasks in the safe and efficient operation, maintenance, calibration, monitoring, and record keeping of Waste Water Treatment plant and/or pumping station. Treatment Specialists may work in teams to complete scheduled work.
- High school graduation or G.E.D. equivalency.
- Must present original diploma or sealed transcripts at time of application.
- Successful completion of at least one (1) year as a WWTP Trainee for the City of Warren OR worked at a Waste Water Treatment Plant for four (4) years.
- Possess a Class “D” Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator Certificate from the Safe of Michigan within one (1) year of obtaining position.
- Possess a valid license to operate a motor vehicle in the State of Michigan.
- Driving record must meet city standards for insurability.
- Driver’s license required with application
Pay rate: $27.01/hour - $30.20/hour (After 3 years)
Excellent benefits package includes 401K, retirement health savings account, health, dental and life insurance, paid vacation and sick time.
Apply: Warren City Hall-Human Resources #410
One City Square, Warren, MI 48093
Weekdays 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Deadline: September 19, 2022 by 5:00 p.m.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To print the forms required for application, print:
- Full-time Release Info. Agreement form
- EEO form
- Drug Testing Policy and Procedure Statement
- Drug Free Workplace Policy
If you have any questions please call our office at 586-574-4670