The City of Warren is accepting applications for the position of Plumbing Inspector. Employees in this classification perform difficult and skilled inspection of plumbing installations to insure compliance with the City’s ordinances and for quality of workmanship.
- Graduation from an accredited high school or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Diploma or official, sealed transcripts required with application
- · Five years of experience in the installation of plumbing systems.
- · Possession of a master plumber’s license, as issued by the State of Michigan; or, possession of a Journeyman’s license as issued by the State of Michigan and ten years of experience in plumbing work.
- o License required with application
- · Comply with the State of Michigan Skilled Trades Regulations Act 407.
- · Possess a valid license to operate a motor vehicle in the State of Michigan and driving record must meet the City’s standard’s for insurability.
- o Driver’s License required with application
Pay rate: $65,752/year - $75,261/year (after 5 years)
Excellent benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, paid vacation and sick time.
Deadline: SEPTEMBER 30, 2022 by 5:00 p.m.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
If you have any questions please call our office at 586-574-4670