Governors Job Fair, September 7, 2022, Register Now!
You are invited to register as a job seeker and attend our next job fair:
Governor’s Job Fair
September 7, 2022
Doors open from 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
4603 West Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32808
Central Florida Fairgrounds Expo Hall (Indoors)
- Free parking and admission.
- This is a rain or shine event, since this job fair is indoors.
- All Job Seekers are welcome to attend.
- Jobs in various career levels and industries will be available.
- When you arrive assistance is available, if you need help navigating the job fair.
- Original website event page click here.
What to bring to this event?
- Bring copies of your resume for employers to view (download Print to Point app, if you need copies at the job fair).
- Due to the nature of this event, no children are permitted at this event.
- Business professional dress attire required
Job Fair Event Description:
Our hiring event will include companies who will be offering full-time, entry-level, and part-time roles. (Depending on eligibility, a variety of benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, a 401(k)-retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, sick leave, and paid time off.)
- Multi-Industry Job fair
- Customer Service, Hospitality, Construction, Healthcare, Education, Engineering, Manufacturing, and more++++!
- Featured Companies/Employers – (Please view our featured employers at CFEC.org) 95-100 employers expected.
How to register?
- To register for the event, please register as a job seeker by visiting CFEC.org or click the “APPLY NOW” button to register as a job seeker for this event.
- YMCA of Central Florida
- Westminster Communities of Florida
- Walt Disney World
- Vanderlande Industries Inc.
- UP Orlando
- Universal Property & Casualty Insurance Company
- Universal Orlando Resort
- TRUSTCO BANK
- The Father's Table
- Terry's Electric
- Synergy Settlement Services
- Streamsong Resort
- STRAC Institute
- Sipley The Best
- Second Harvest Food Bank and Culinary Training
- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
- Sea Island
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts
- ReRoute Americas
- Regal Boats
- Rapid Building Solutions
- QDOBA - Restaurant
- Print To Point
- Primerica Financial Services
- Pinellas County Job Corps Campus
- Papa John's Pizza
- Oviedo Medical Research
- Orlando Jobs
- Orange County Sheriff's Office
- Orange County Public Schools
- Orange County Library System
- Orange County Fire and Rescue
- Orange County Corrections Health Services
- Orange County Corrections Dept.
- Opmax Support Services, LLC
- NUC UNIVERSITY Florida Technical College
- Nova Southeastern University
- Nationwide Construction Ventures
- MEARS Transportation
- MCA MasterConcessionAir
- Massey Services, Inc.
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide
- Lincare Inc.
- JA Edwards of America, Inc.
- Hospitality Staffing Solutions HHS
- Home Builders Institute (HBI)
- Holler-Classic Family of Dealerships
- Hilton Grand Vacations
- HH Staffing Services
- Heavy Equipment Colleges of America
- Harbor House of Central Florida
- Goodwill Industries of Central FL, Inc.
- GMS Connect
- Florida United Methodist Children’s Home
- Florida Home Improvement & Associates FHIA
- Florida Dept.of Children and Families
- Florida Career College
- First Step Staffing, Inc
- Fern Park Developmental Center
- Exploria Resorts
- Energy Air, Inc.
- Dusobox Corporation
- Drury Plaza Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton at SeaWorld
- Division of Blind Services
- CMR Construction and Roofing
- ClinCloud Clinical Research
- Christian HELP Employment & Resource Center
- Centurion Health
- Central Florida Communities, Inc
- CD Maintenance Company
- CareMax Medical Group
- CareerSource Central Florida
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Florida
- Bluegreen Vacations Orlando
- Bankers Life
- American Management Services, Inc.
- ABM | Vehicle Services Division
- 84 Lumber
- Listing subject to change (+/-).
Keywords: job fair, career fair, hiring event, recruiting event, employment, hiring, event, jobs