Full-Time Construction Framers
We are looking to hire an experienced framing carpenter to construct the framework of roofs.
To be successful as a framing carpenter, you should have some knowledge of building codes, safety regulations, and some familiarity with blueprints. Ultimately, an exceptional framing carpenter should demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely manner. Note we are willing to train the right candidate.
Framing Carpenter Responsibilities:
- Accurately measuring, cutting, and shaping lumber, wood, and other building materials.
- Attaching building materials using screws, nuts, and bolts.
- Erecting temporary structures such as scaffolds and hoists.
- Performing repairs on existing framework structures that are damaged or structurally unsound.
- Examining building materials to identify any defects.
- Performing cleanups of job sites by clearing away all carpentry debris and waste.
Framing Carpenter Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Some knowledge of building codes and safety regulations.
- Physical strength and stamina.
- The ability to safely use hand and power tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Pay: $13-$30 per hour
This is a full-time, on-site position.
Subcontracting opportunities are also available for those who are licensed and insured.
If you feel you are a good fit for this position, please click apply now!