Planner and Scheduler
The Maintenance Planner - Heavy Equipment is responsible for responding to work requests submitted from the field, shop, or electronically generated by the computerized maintenance management system.
- Must provide optimized maintenance plans for predictive, preventive, routine, scheduled and emergency maintenance services.
- Coordinate with the maintenance team to assure equipment availability, required parts are in stock, or have been ordered, and schedule repairs based on these factors.
- Work with shop lead to make sure all techs know when parts will arrive
- Evaluate and schedule maintenance work utilizing CMMS software
- Identify Gaps and the effectiveness of work order and work order completion rate, reduction in back log, and a set of prioritized work orders with (improved) methods and procedures in place.
- Communicate Goals, KPI’s, and/or any other related information to management.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Organize and prioritize workload
- Communicate with all positions of the workforce
- Exhibit honesty and trustworthiness
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient use of computer software, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint